Update Interface: Buy Cover, Market, Insurance Policy
Dear Nami Insurance community,
With the goal of enhancing user experience and helping users to grasp more information about the insured assets, Nami Insurance would like to announce the update of a new Buy Cover interface from 07:00 on January 25, 2024 (UTC) and the addition of minimum/maximum P-Claim Bull/Bear information in the Market and Insurance Regulations interface from 07:00 on January 26, 2024 (UTC).
Addition of new periods and updating the Buy Cover interface
In this update, Nami Insurance has added more options for periods and tools to make it easier for users to operate during the contract initiation process, specifically:
- Nami Insurance has added new periods, offering users more options ranging from 1 hour, 4 hours, 12 hours, 1 day to 14 days (17 options). With these additions, users can choose the most suitable period for each type of asset and market fluctuations, thereby optimizing profits from the insurance contract.
- The Margin section has been moved next to the Q-Cover section to help users see the relationship between Q-Cover and Margin.
- Nami Insurance has added a sliding tool in the P-Claim section. Besides directly entering the P-Claim value into the spreadsheet, the tool will help users easily adjust the P-Claim value to suit their needs most conveniently.
Addition of minimum and maximum P-Claim for Bull/Bear contract
To provide Nami Insurance users with more information when opening insurance contracts, the Insurance Policy and Market interfaces have been updated with minimum and maximum P-Claim information for each Bull/Bear contract, specifically:
- %P-Claim Bull min: the nearest % value from P-Market to P-Claim in the Bull direction of the asset
- %P-Claim Bull max: the furthest % value from P-Market to P-Claim in the Bull direction of the asset
- %P-Claim Bear min: the nearest % value from P-Market to P-Claim in the Bear direction of the asset
- %P-Claim Bear max: the furthest % value from P-Market to P-Claim in the Bear direction of the asset
Minimum and maximum P-Claim information for each Bull/Bear contract on the Market and Insurance Policy screens
- On the website
- On the phone
- For each expectation (Bull/Bear), there will be different minimum and maximum levels within the range from 1 hour to 14 days.
- Updating the Q-Cover Limit for Insurance Contracts
- How to use Nami Insurance at the time of Token Unlock
Risk Warning: Trading digital assets carries a high level of risk for both significant profits and losses. All your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of drastic price fluctuations. The purchase of Nami Insurance does not mean that it will completely eliminate the risk in trading digital assets. The information contained herein should not be construed as financial advice from Nami Insurance. Use any trading strategy at your own risk. Nami Insurance will not be liable for any loss arising from insurance policies and digital asset trading activities.
About Nami Insurance
Hedging Protocol shielding Futures/Spot traders from liquidation risks across CEXs and DEXs.